30 years after the first bookshelf loudspeaker was developped by Métronome Technologie, Kalista creates Éa, an acoustic loudspeaker with the purest design, leaving place to amazing acoustic performances.
The expression "Art of Music" is more appropriate than ever.
Éa was created inside Métronome Technologie's design department. We intended to draw a simple, timeless shape, but also to associate materials like in all our other products : lacquered wood for the upper and lower parts, massive aluminum for the central part, delicately cut as a diamond...
Éa is a passive loudspeaker, characterized by an extreme sensitivity in order to recreate the music as you like it : full of life and sophisticated... In a room from 25 to 100 m², you will perform your preferred recordings just as in the concert hall or the recording studio...
LES ENCEINTES EA
- Sensitivity : 100 dB (2.83 V / 1 m)
- Admitted power : 400 W
- Impedance : 4 Ω
- Bass reflex type
- WBT Platinum connectors
- 2 bass drivers, 380 mm with braided carbon membrane
- 2 medium drivers, 200 mm with graphite paper membrane
- 1 tweeter, 25 mm with magnesium dome
- Dimensions : 510 mm x 610 mm x 1970 mm
- Weight : 150 kg
- Lacquer color, all RAL, possible dissociation top/bottom
- Material and color of the central part
- Customization on request